In this summary, you will learn….
- How To Leverage Your Entrepreneurial Personality and Transform Your Life
- How ADD / ADHD Can Propel You To The Top Of Your Game
- How To Take Advantage Of Your “Wiring” and Use that Awareness To Succeed
- How To Control Productivity Stealers and Replace Them With Positive, Goal- Attaining Strategies
- How To Take Back Control Of Your Life With These 7 Daily Steps
About Ed Hallowell
World’s Leading ADD/
Television and Radio
Author of “Crazy Busy”
Edward (Ned) Hallowell, MD is a child and adult psychiatrist and the founder of The Hallowell Center for Cognitive and Emotional Health in Sudbury, MA. He was a member of the faculty of the Harvard Medical School from 1983 to 2004.
A graduate of Harvard College and the Tulane School of Medicine, Dr. Hallowell is an accomplished author and expert at offering practical ways to approach some of life’s most difficult challenges. He gives over 100 speeches a year to businesses, conferences, and organizations seeking his advice and wisdom on issues such as how to manage information overload, worry and anxiety, ADD and its treatment, how to raise healthy and happy children and much more.
As one of the leading psychiatric experts in the country, Dr. Hallowell has appeared on many national television and radio broadcasts.
From corporate audiences to parent-teacher workshops, people who listen to Dr. Hallowell come away stimulated, inspired, amused and always better informed. He is a charismatic speaker, combining the knowledge of a Harvard instructor with the warm and easy manner of an experienced public presenter.
In addition to his speaking and writing commitments, Dr. Hallowell maintains an active practice at the Hallowell Center in Sudbury, MA and lives in Boston with his wife and 3 children.