- Product ID: 0026
- Retail Price: $49.97 (Learn How to Save 25%)
- Member Price: $37.48
- Credits: 25 (Learn How to Save 50%)
In this summary, you will learn….
- How To Redesign Your Business, Career and Life for Maximum Fun, Profit and Productivity
- Why You Should NOT Try to Increase Your Annual Income
- How Using One Simple Technique Will Save You From Email Overwhelm
- How Going On a Low Information Diet Will Cut The Fat Out of Your Productivity
- How to Get Higher Quality Clients That are Low Maintenance and Higher Profit
About Tim Ferris
Runs a Multi-National
Firm from Wireless
Serial entrepreneur and ultravagabond Timothy Ferriss has been featured by dozens of media, including The New York Times, National Geographic Traveler, NBC, and MAXIM. He speaks six languages, runs a multinational firm from wireless locations worldwide, and has been a popular guest lecturer at Princeton University since 2003, where he presents entrepreneurship as a tool for ideal lifestyle design and world change.
Tim has been invited to speak at some of the most innovative companies and universities in the world, such as Google, PayPal, Princeton University, the Wharton School, and the Stanford Graduate School of Business. He has also been invited to speak and keynote at world-renowned technology summits including Supernova, FOO Camp, Community Next, and the Web 2.0 Exposition, where he shared the stage with figures like Eric Schmidt, Chairman of the Board of Google, and Jeff Bezos, founder and CEO of Amazon.
Tim received his BA from Princeton University in 2000, where he studied in the Neuroscience and East Asian Studies departments. He developed his nonfiction writing with Pulitzer Prize winner John McPhee and formed his life philosophies under Nobel Prize winner Kenzaburo Oe.
The 4-Hour Workweek is his first book and magnum opus.