- Product ID: 0022
- Retail Price: $49.97 (Learn How to Save 25%)
- Member Price: $37.48
- Credits: 25 (Learn How to Save 50%)
In this summary, you will learn….
- The Truth About What a Brand Really IS and ISN’T
- The 4 Undeniable Rules Of Branding and How They Help Build A Solid Business Foundation
- The 4 Straightforward Steps You Can Take NOW Towards Building Your Own Killer Brand
- The #1 Secret That Every Entrepreneur Must Know To Build A Successful Brand
- The 4 Fundamental Steps To Take NOW To Prepare Yourself For Creating The Business Of Your Dreams
About Kim Castle
Designer and Branding
Consultant, Co-Creator of BrandU,
& Stand-Up Comedienne
For nearly two decades, BrandU® co-creator Kim Castle has helped thousands of clients around the world translate their business ideas into marketable money-making brands from idea, to brand to market. Kim has worked with Fortune 500 companies including; IBM, DirecTV, General Motors, Domino’s, Wolfgang Puck, Pedigree, Higher Octave Music, Hollywood Celebrity Diet, M&M’s, Disney Interactive, Paramount and many others.
She has spoken internationally for 800+ audiences and has been seen on stage alongside marketing masters Mark Victor Hansen, T. Harv Eker, Wally Amos, Joe Sugarman, Jay Abraham and others. Kim is the co-author of Why BrandU: Big Business Success No Matter Your Size, the BrandU Bible, It’s A BrandU Day, and Every Day Counts and is an international monthly magazine columnist.
Kim was nominated for the 2005 Los Angeles Business Journal Women Making a Difference Award, is a member of the Agape International Spiritual Center where she served on the marketing committee, and is a member of the XL Results Foundation, a world-wide network of socially conscious entrepreneurs.
A natural stand-up comedienne, her true passion lies with empowering entrepreneurs to realize their big business potential no matter their size with the power of extreme clarity.