- Product ID: 0012
- Retail Price: $49.97 (Learn How to Save 25%)
- Member Price: $37.48
- Credits: 25 (Learn How to Save 50%)
In this summary, you will learn….
- How Losing Focus Cost Trump Billions of Dollars
- The Most Important Element of Success and Why It’s Critical to Your Success
- How Thinking Negatively Can Keep You Positive
- Why Sometimes You Just Have to Screw Them Back
- How to Save Your Fortune With Just One Agreement
About Donald Trump
Real Estate Titan,
NY Times Best
Reality TV Show Host
& Impassioned Philanthropist
Donald Trump was born in NY, June 14, 1946. His father Fred Trump was a successful property developer that helped form the young Donald’s business sense. Donald acknowledged his father’s influence by stating that “My father was my mentor, and I learned a tremendous amount about every aspect of the construction industry from him.”
Donald Trump owns some of the most prestigious pieces of prime real estate in New York City branded with the Trump name on some of the finest hotels, casinos and building complexes in the city.
Through his properties and business dealings Trump has developed a celebrity personality. He starred in his own reality TV program, The Apprentice, in 2004 where candidates compete against each other to ultimately become Donald Trump’s apprentice. The program was watched by millions of viewers each week and was wildly successful.
Trump is a self confident and extravagant businessman that has made himself instantly recognizable wherever he goes. His interests include real estate, entertainment, gaming, sports and beauty competitions. He is a successful author and is a member of several civic and charitable organizations and is a generous philanthropist.